The following are the scheduled Board meetings for 2019-2020. Note the next Annual Meeting is June 27, 2020 at 10 am.
Most meetings are in the tea room and members are welcome to attend.
August 10, 2019 10:00 am
September 14, 2019 10:00 am
November 9, 2019 10:00 am
January 11, 2020 10:00 am
March 14, 2020 10:00 am
April 18, 2020 1:00 pm (3rd Saturday)
May 9, 2020 10:00 am
June 27, 2020 8:00 am (Annual meeting)
The following are the planned meeting dates for the PFLA Board. All meetings are in the Tea Room. Members are welcome to attend.
September 29, 2018 10:00 am
November 10, 2018 10:00 am
January 12, 2019 10:00 am
March 30, 2019 10:00 am
April 6, 2019 10:00 am
May 18, 2019 10:00 am (3rd Saturday)
June 22, 2019 8:00 am
June 22, 2019 10:00 am (Annual Meeting)
Let’s see who knows PFLA trivia or can bribe someone to find out!
We are kicking off a weekly trivia game.
Here is how it works:
- The weekly question will appear in the Spritz and also in the tearoom.
- You can email your answer(s) to PFLA.
- Answers can be submitted weekly, or at the end of the season.
- Each correct answer will be worth 1 point.
- Big Prizes (well that might be an exaggeration – but there will be prizes!)
- Week 1 Question: How many windows are there in Social Hall? (Do not include doors and count windows and not panes.)
- Week 2 Question: List cottages that are made predominantly of materials other than wood (ie stone, brick, stucco etc.)
- Week 3 Question: List members who are ministers.
- Week 4 Question: List members living in separate cottages that are blood relatives.
- Week 5 Question: List the names of married couples who met at PF. (They do not need to be members)
- Week 6: List members whose families have been coming to PF for 4 or more generations.
- Week 7: List members and offspring who are known by the name of one of the 12 disciples.
- Week 8: List the names of pet dogs and their owners.
- Week 9: List the names of members who are fluent in more than one language.
It was a rough winter and there are many trees down throughout the PF property, especially at the Falls. The Board will be working with the Property Committee to remove fallen trees that are necessary to keep the Association grounds safe and accessible. Trees fallen on individual lots are the responsibility of the member to remove. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Due to the extensive damage, we will be suspending Quiet Time this year in order for members to be able to make repairs to their homes and property’s from storm related damage.
Quiet Time will still be in effect on Sunday morning’s until 12 noon.
All are welcome to come to the second annual Wellness Weekend! This is a fun and relaxing weekend of meditation, yoga, clean food and good fellowship. There is no experience with yoga or meditation necessary.
The most important part of the weekend will be gathering together
and sharing our community.
If you are interested in coming:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you are interested (or if you have any questions).
We will get back to you with details.
You can come for any of the events over the weekend. Come and try meditation or yoga with us.