Let’s see who knows PFLA trivia or can bribe someone to find out!
We are kicking off a weekly trivia game.
Here is how it works:
- The weekly question will appear in the Spritz and also in the tearoom.
- You can email your answer(s) to PFLA.
- Answers can be submitted weekly, or at the end of the season.
- Each correct answer will be worth 1 point.
- Big Prizes (well that might be an exaggeration – but there will be prizes!)
- Week 1 Question: How many windows are there in Social Hall? (Do not include doors and count windows and not panes.)
- Week 2 Question: List cottages that are made predominantly of materials other than wood (ie stone, brick, stucco etc.)
- Week 3 Question: List members who are ministers.
- Week 4 Question: List members living in separate cottages that are blood relatives.
- Week 5 Question: List the names of married couples who met at PF. (They do not need to be members)
- Week 6: List members whose families have been coming to PF for 4 or more generations.
- Week 7: List members and offspring who are known by the name of one of the 12 disciples.
- Week 8: List the names of pet dogs and their owners.
- Week 9: List the names of members who are fluent in more than one language.